Tuesday, November 5, 2013

balancing.act.

I can't be the only twenty-something who struggles with keeping all facets of their life in balance, right?

Everyday it's a battle in my head which aspect gets first pick. How much time do I spend studying, writing papers, and completing all necessary assignments and group work? How much of both time and myself do I dedicate to my exhausting 'part-time' job? Do I give enough of my time to my boyfriend, friends, and family? What about myself? When do I get to be selfish and focus on my health or mental stability? What about relaxation?

I just can't seem to do it all. And what do I want to do now? Clean, organize and redecorate my room/life. Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is (c) 2013 emilyrenaedavis. all rights reserved.
\