Wednesday, November 6, 2013

bucket.list.

It is in times when I am so unsure of myself and everything around me that I take note. Take note of what and who are around me, what I want to do, what I have done (because sometimes I forget that I am an okay person who has done some pretty-okay things), where I want to be, and so much more.

So, here's what I want to do. ie. my bucket list.

- PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY ROAD TRIP. I just want to feel free and experience the beauty of California, Oregon and Washington.

- WORK ON DEAD DOG BEACH. Oh boy, that is for a whole other blog post.

- MOVE SOMEWHERE NEW. West coast, abroad, Chicago? Who knows. My heart needs change.

- SKYDIVE. Or bungee jump, or parasail, or zip line, or even paint balling. Just be spontaneous. I don't want to miss out on anything in this life.

- SHOOT A GUN. There's a new shooting range in town! heeyyyyyy.

- MINIMALISM. Oh my goodness, I am selfish. Why do I have so much shit? I want to give it all away. I don't need it. I could clothe too many families and give so many children shoes to walk in.

- LEARN TO SNOWBOARD. I hated skiing, but you never know, right?

- BACKPACK. Find my family's heritage. There's so much I don't know. And so much I want to learn.

- SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS. Thank you, God, for such beautiful wonders.

- KISS CAM AT A SPORTING EVENT. No explanation needed, right?

It's not much of my list-making, but it's a start. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all content is (c) 2013 emilyrenaedavis. all rights reserved.
\